Our Commitment to Privacy
BlueAlly respects and is committed to protecting the privacy of individuals, including protecting any personal information of visitors to our websites as well as any personal information we may process in connection with any of the BlueAlly Products / Services / Solutions.
The types of information we collect about you depends on your use of our products, services, solutions and the ways that you interact with us. This may include information about:
- How you use or visit our website.
- How you use our services and products and interact with us.
- Contact, billing, and other information you provide.
- Employment information such as your job title and other business or company information.
- Account history information related to the products or services you purchase, and the activities associated with your account.
How we use and share your information:
- Deliver and maintain our products and services.
- Improve and develop our products and services.
- Personalize our products and services and make recommendations.
- Establish and maintain your account.
- Provide account related services and information.
- Help you with customer service and technical support issues or questions.
- Advertise and market to you, which includes sending promotional communications, targeted advertising, and sending you relevant offers related to our products / services / solutions.
- To manage job applications from people who apply for job openings.
- We use your information to complete your registration for events and conferences and where applicable, honor your choices.
- Provide you with information and services associated with the event or conference.
- We may share your personal information with our affiliated companies and Business Partners to perform work for us, including completing any transaction, providing you with the latest information about our products, services, or offering you our latest promotions.
- Detect and prevent fraud.