BlueAlly maintains the highest certifications with industry-leading business partners to provide high quality and well integrated technology solutions and services to serve our clients’ needs.
BlueAlly provides IT Infrastructure Optimization Services that are broad based, and intended to help organizations address challenges that encompass IT infrastructure, from hardware to applications.
The strength of our Managed Services is based on our technical expertise, benchmarked operational processes, business-driven IT service-level agreements (SLAs), modular solutions, a range of engagement models and pricing options.
At BlueAlly, we understand the importance of ensuring that our client’s business-critical IT infrastructure is available real time, all the time, and is updated efficiently and effectively to meet the ever- changing business needs. BlueAlly utilizes its in-house experts and process-driven methodologies coupled with the hardware and services from industry-leading partners to support our clients’ infrastructure rationalization efforts.
We partner closely with IT teams to provide everything they need, from actionable tools to subject matter expert guidance and strategy, ensuring we deliver measurable results for our clients.
Our solutions for your Business Growth
Achievements in the last 3 years
BlueAlly maintains the highest certifications with industry-leading business partners to provide high quality and well integrated technology to serve our clients’ needs.
OUR SUCCESS JOURNEY
- BlueAlly founded
- Acquisition of Net Direct Systems, LLC, Raleigh, NC location opened.
- Expands into GA & FL through acquisition of Syscom Technologies
- New Operational Headquarters in Cary, NC
- NOC locations opened in Cary, NC
- NOC locations opened in Chennai, India
- Acquires Security MSSP platform (IQ Global Technologies).
- SOC location opened in Tysons, VA
- Expands Midwest presence through acquisition of JMA IT, Kansas to broaden professional services offering with telecom product implementation and systems integration
- Staging facility opened in Lenexa, KS
- Divests Information Technology Staffing Operations and strengthens Managed Services Portfolio through acquisition of Core2Cloud.
- Support center opened in Des Moines, IA